SurveyIR: accessory for FT-IR microscopy
Czitek SurveyIR accessories, compatible with all FT-IR spectrometers supplied by Nicolet CZ (including Nicolet iS5 and Nicolet Summit spectrometers), enable a simple and affordable upgrade of classic FT-IR spectroscopy to infrared microscopy.
The resolution of this FTIR microscope is around 100 micrometers and allows a total of three measurement modes to obtain infrared (FT-IR, FT-FAR) spectra.
- Transmission measurements
- Reflective measurement
- microATR measurement (attenuated total reflectance)
Main features of SurveyIR accessories:
- Very easy portability and the possibility of experiments outside the laboratory
- The possibility of FT-FAR microscopy in combination with Nicolet iS50! More info here.
- Three types of sample illumination: transmission, reflection and dark-field (indirect illumination)
- Easy upgrade to microscopic analysis of large samples (paintings, sculptures, geology, etc.)
- Diamond ATR view-through adapter, germanium crystal available
- High resolution camera for optimal documentation of measured samples 5mp CMOS color video camera, 2592 x 1944 resolution
- Very wide FOV (field of view): 1900 micrometers
- Purgable with dry air, nitrogen, etc.
- eSpot™ software for microscopic experiment and camera control