IR-neaSCOPE + TERs is a revolution in nano-spectroscopy thanks to a combination of nano-FTIR and Raman spectroscopy techniques, providing complete spectral analysis.
- The same sample spot is analyzed by both nano-FTIR and nano-Raman/PL spectroscopy
- Maximum TERS signal even with standard AFM probes
- A single user interface for all measurement modes optimized for working with multidimensional correlated data
- The system includes modules for s-SNOM, nano-FTIR, nano-PL and TERS
- Use in research of polymers, waveguides, nanotechnologies, carbon nanomaterials, graphene, inorganic substances, semiconductors, life sciences, photovoltaics and others
It combines nano-FTIR with TERS and photoluminescence (PL) measurements to ultimately characterize elastic and inelastic scattering of radiation from the same sample site at the nanoscale and allows a simple alignment procedure using additional infrared or visible scattering, which provides reliable data for all techniques used and with standard metallized AFM spikes.