VIS-neaSCOPE+s enables the measurement of polarization-resolved maps in the near field and the analysis of the electromagnetic field of the sample: phase and amplitude.
- Complete characterization of wave attenuation, mode profile and dispersion
- Amplitude and phase-resolved detection of local electromagnetic fields
- Guaranteed performance in the entire visible spectrum
- Thanks to the patented technology, it is possible to measure 100% without the need to measure the background
- Ultrastable focus without aberrations
This system covers the full range needed for plasmonic applications thanks to flexible illumination, detection and focusing options on the sample or tip. It is easily expandable with AFM-IR and nano-FTIR modules.