Main features of the ConservatIR ™ FTIR External Reflection Accessory accessory:
- Easy adjustment of the measuring head of the accessory: opto-mechanical holder oriented to objects in front of, above or below the position of the sampling space of the spectrometer
- Precise visual orientation: the integrated camera enables very precise search of the measuring point on objects, magnification of the image and storage of visual records of the analysis
- Contact and non-contact possibilities of measuring infrared spectra, ie. more measuring modes on one piece of accessory: specular and diffuse reflection + ATR diamond crystal with a measuring point of 500 micrometers!
- In combination with Nicolet iS5 spectrometer: very easily portable (PELICASE), measurement outside the laboratory + battery power
- Spectral range: medium IR to FAR-IR, depending on the installed spectrometer