Newly, this method can be combined with transmission FT-IR spectroscopy using a special GPC cell. This cell is compatible with all spectrometers Nicolet CZ.
- transmission measurement of FT-IR spectra, compatible with any infrared spectrometer from Nicolet CZ
- Optional cell windows (ZnSe recommended)
- temperature control up to 220 ° C
- possibility of experiments with higher pressure (up to 5 MPa)
- flexible heated (30 inch, 1/16 ″) analyte transfer line, compatible with any GPC device.
Main uses of FT-IR – GPC combination:
- division and identification of compounds into individual groups, especially suitable for amino acids, peptides, proteins, nucleic acids and carbohydrates (according to application)
- purification of extracts: removal and identification of high molecular weight undesirable substances
- trace analysis: pesticides and industrial contaminants