FT-NIR spectrometer Antaris II
Antaris II is a FT-NIR analyzer, specially designed for use in the process environment of the food, chemical and pharmaceutical industries. Its unique design allows deployment in both process and laboratory conditions to control the composition and uniformity of products and intermediates, identification of raw materials, and verification of products.
Antaris II is the first fully integrated system including all available sampling techniques, automatic ValPro validation and Omnic, RESULT and TQ Analyst evaluation software.
FT-NIR spectrometer Nicolet Antaris II
Many years of experience from 25 years of production of FT-IR spectrometers at Nicolet were used in the design and development of this instrument. Unified, serial production of optical and electronic parts of spectrometers ensures their top performance and guarantees reproducibility of results between individual systems.
Example of using autosamplers (vials, tablets) on a Nicolet Antaris II FT-NIR spectrometer
- Robust, practical design for work in an industrial environment
- RESULT, an intuitive, easy-to-use software for method development, use, modification and routine use
- Wide selection of sampling techniques
- High analysis speed, granted by the possibility of scanning up to 10 spectra per second
- Integrated reference standard, eliminating the need to measure the background spectrum with an external spectralone
- MagnaFlex interferometer, enabling the measurement of high-resolution spectra
- Autosamplers, fiber optics, attachments for all tablet sizes, etc.