The TriVista CRS3 is the pinnacle of the most advanced Raman and photoluminescence spectrometers. It combines the high resolution and bandwidth capabilities of the DuoVistawith the unrivaled spectral resolution, throughput, motorization and imaging capabilities of MonoVista systems.
All TriVista spectrometers are based on the successful SpectraPro HRS series of spectrometers (Princeton Instruments).
Unlike the previous generation TriVista, the TriVista CRS3 can be operated by users without previous experience in spectroscopy, thanks to the extensive motorization of the instrument and easy handling via VistaControl.
The TriVista spectrometer is available in three different configurations:
- TR555CRS: triple monochromator assembly Czerny-Turner 500 mm with a two-stage 500 mm bandpass filter and also a 500 mm display table.
- TR557CRS: double 500mm bandpass filter with 750mm display stage
- TR777CRS: double 750mm bandpass filter with 750mm imaging table, providing the highest possible resolution for additive and subtractive spectroscopy
- Deep UV to NIR
- High spectral resolution: < 0,1 cm–1 at 633 nm (TR777 in additive mode)
- Low frequency measurements up to 5 cm–1 or less depending on the sample
- High frequency range up to 9,000 cm–1 (at 532 nm), great for measuring photoluminescence
- High spatial resolution: less than 1 µm laterally (in the XY plane) and 2 µm axially (in the Z axis)
- Operable for an unlimited number of laser wavelengths ranging from DUV to NIR
- Suitable for tunable laser excitation
- Easy software switching between "additive" and "subtractive" dispersion mode
- Simultaneous Stokes/Anti-Stokes measurements
- Adaptable to external experiments, e.g. XRD and others
- Optional enhancements:
- Easy switching between three-table and single-table mode (bypass-enhancement-link)
- Macro Raman
- Polarization Raman measurements
- Temperature dependent experiments
- Motorized Point-to-Point and fast Raman mapping
- TERS and AFM-Raman mapping
- Laser safety class I