Dear customers! As the first novelty of this year we would like to present to you a seminar of the Finnish company Timegate, which we are newly representing in the Czech Republic. This emerging company supplies both scientific and industry Raman spectrometers, the first integrated systems with really suppressed fluorescence.
At the seminar, which will take place on the 14 of February 2023 (from 9:00 a.m.) in one of the most beautiful European cities, you can look forward to lectures on the applications of Raman spectroscopy in the following areas:
- Inorganic and organic chemistry, solid state, catalysis
- Polymers and microplastics Pharmaceuticals: proliferation of small drugs and NPs
- Biopharmaceuticals: Purification and characterization of EVs
- Characterization of biological tissues
- Bioprocesses and PAT: upstream downstream process monitoring
In addition, you can also learn about Timegate spectrometers and try them out. You can register here and the seminar is free.